Our respectful drivers are available for any special requests. We’ll also give you the privacy you need on the journey. Call Sigma Limo today at +1 (407) 604-7979 to schedule yours.
Our Custom Tailored Funeral Limo Transportation Services
When planning a funeral, transportation is often the least of your concerns. But on the day of the funeral, it can sometimes be one of the most important. We have found that our passengers benefit from a luxury car and driver service. That is because funeral limo rentals provide:
- Room for Groups – It’s not uncommon to travel to funerals as a group. Larger limos let you keep groups together. You can talk. You can relax. You can all make sure you get from one location to the other all at once. You can also book several limos for the entire party.
- Chance to Grieve – Funerals are often such sad events. Sometimes, it helps to allow everyone to talk and grieve. Our drivers take care of transportation. You can cry, share, and vent by yourself or with others.
- Respect for the Deceased – Many choose limos not for themselves. They choose them to respect the person that passed. For example, a limo service from the funeral home to the burial site shows the proper respect.
- Logistics – Our funeral transportation options are not just available for the funeral itself. Some guests may need to be picked up at the airport. Others need to be picked up at hotels. Others may need to run errands without worrying about driving. Limo and car services help with the logistics of the funeral.
- Designated Driving – Some services allow or encourage drinking. With a funeral limo in Orlando, no one has to worry about being a designated driver. Our limo drivers at Sigma Limo will take you to each location safely.
We can also be available after the funeral is over. Our full service luxury transportation options are there when you need us.
Additional Funeral Transportation Options and Fleet
Sigma Limo has a full fleet of luxury vehicles to choose from. There are personal vehicles for only one or two guests. There are also large buses and stretch limos. Black is the most common color for funerals. Our team offers:
- Luxury Sedans
- Luxury SUVs
- Black Hummer Limos
- Limo Buses
- Luxury Stretch Limos
We have other vehicles available should you need additional transportation. Our funeral limo service is comfortable and relaxing. We know you have a lot on your mind. We will try to take some of the weight off of you.
In addition, we allow customization as needed. If you find you need additional items or support, we can provide it. For example:
- Drinks in your limo.
- Multiple pickups and drop-off points.
- Room for luggage or funeral items.
- Additional stops and destinations.
- Airport assistance, and more.
We know Orlando. We also know transportation. Those that are planning a funeral can trust in Sigma Limo. Our drivers and vehicles will be there with whatever you need.
Common Funeral Homes in Orlando
The following are some of the more common funeral homes in Orlando. Your destination may not be listed here.
- All Faiths Cremations
- A Community Funeral Home and Sunset Cremations
- Baldwin Fairchild at Chapel Hill
- Beth Shalom Memorial Chapel
- Brewer and Sons
- Carey Hand Colonial Funeral Home
- Dove Funeral Home
- Gail and Wynn’s Mortuary
- Good Life Funeral Home
- Mitchell’s Funeral Home
- Pine Castle Memorial Chapel
- Robert Bryant Funeral and Cremation Chapel
This list is not an endorsement. There are more than 30 funeral homes location in the Orlando area. There are even more as you expand into nearby towns.
Common Cemeteries in Orlando, FL
Orlando also has many places to bury a loved one. Some of the more common locations for cemetaries include:
- Chapel Hill Cemetery
- Orange Hill Cemetery
- Doctor Phillips Cemetery
- Davis Family Cemetery
- Garden of Remembrance
- Garden of Rest Cemetery
- Powell Cemetery
- Greenwood Cemetery
- Mizell Family Graveyard
- Ohev Shalom Cemetery
- First Orlando Memoria Prayer Gardens
- Pineywood Cemetery
Once again, this list should not be considered an endorsement. There are many wonderful cemeteries where your loved one can be paid respects. Our drivers are able to assist you no matter where your loved one is buried.